B2Gold Reports Q3 2023 Results ...
8 November 2023
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Nov. 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- B2Gold Corp. (TSX: BTO, NYSE AMERICAN: BTG, NSX: B2G) (“B2Gold” or the “Company”) announces its operational and financial results for the third quarter of 2023. All dollar figures are in United States dollars unless otherwise indicated.
2023 Third Quarter Highlights
- Total gold production of 242,838 ounces in Q3 2023, expected to increase in Q4 2023:
- Total consolidated cash operating costs of $706 per gold ounce sold in Q3 2023:
- Total consolidated all-in sustaining costs of $1,272 per gold ounce sold in Q3 2023:
- Tracking well to 2023 total production and cost guidance:
- Attributable net loss of $0.03 per share; Adjusted attributable net income of $0.05 per share in Q3 2023:
- Operating cash flow before working capital adjustments of $191 million in Q3 2023:
- Robust financial position:
- Q3 2023 dividend of $0.04 per share declared:
- Goose Project construction on budget and on track for first gold pour in Q1 2025: In the third quarter of 2023, the Company completed Phase 1 camp construction and the earthworks required to extend the airstrip. The first concrete pour was completed in July with concrete and steel work in the mill area progressing ahead of schedule. Erection of the structural steel for the mill area, power house and truck shop is well underway, and cladding of the mill area is underway. The 2023 sealift was completed successfully in mid-October, unloading all planned material sealift materials required for the successful construction, commissioning and mining of the Goose Project.
- Consolidated the Gramalote Project by acquiring AngloGold's 50% interest