Northern Mineral Industry Jobs
REPOSTED! JOB OPPORTUNITY WITH THE CHAMBER OF MINES – General Manager – Nunavut
The NWT & Nunavut Chamber of Mines is seeking a dynamic individual as its General Manager – Nunavut to manage its Nunavut office. The GM – Nunavut will ensure effective and efficient operations of the Chamber’s business and activities in Nunavut, and will assist with overall Chamber activities and initiatives. This position is currently situated in the NWT & Nunavut Chamber of Mines’ office in Iqaluit, NU. Alternative work locations may be considered. The GM reports to the Executive Director in Yellowknife. Salary will be commensurate with experience and education and includes a benefits package. Submit a resume in confidence to the NWT & Nunavut Chamber of Mines at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Competition closes January 26, 2022.
Click here for the full job description.
Jobs in the Northern Minerals Industry
The Chamber of Mines does not hire on behalf of the northern mining industry. However, if you are interested in an industry-related position, visit the links below to investigate great career opportunities available among some of our member companies:
- Agnico Eagle
- Areva Resources
- Aurora Geosciences
- Avalon Advanced Materials
- Baffinland Iron Mines - Mary River Mine
- Det'on Cho Corporation
- Diavik Diamond Mine
- De Beers Canada Careers (Gahcho Kue, Snap Lake & Victor diamond mines)
- Dominion Diamond Corporation - Ekati Mine
- Fortune Minerals Ltd.
- Glencore Canada Corp.
- Mountain Province Diamonds Inc.
- North Arrow Minerals Inc.
- NorZinc Ltd.
- NWT & Nunavut Chamber of Mines (details on how to apply here)
- Prospectors & Developers Association of Canada
- Sabina Gold & Silver Corp.
- Seabridge Gold Inc.
- TerraX Minerals Inc.
- TMAC Resources