Call for Abstracts Open for 2023 Geoscience Forum
19 September 2023
51st Annual Yellowknife Geoscience Forum November 15th – 17th, 2023
Technical Program Call for Abstracts
This year’s Yellowknife Geoscience Forum will provide an intimate setting for delegates from industry, academia, and government to exchange information on resource exploration, mining activities, and geoscience research in Canada’s North. The Forum consists of a trade show and a technical program. The technical program for the 2023 Yellowknife Geoscience Forum is seeking oral and poster presentations on the following topics:
- Geoscience and Exploration
- Diamond Geology and Exploration
- Energy in Canada’s North
- Environmental Monitoring and Research
- Changing Permafrost Landscapes
- Permafrost Monitoring and Data Management
- Community Engagement
- Regulatory and Policy Updates
- Mining and Advanced Project Updates
- Critical Minerals Geology and Exploration
- Surficial Geology Mapping
- Northern Lakes in a Changing Climate
- Watch for future updates, including registration and submission deadlines: https://www.nwtgeoscience.ca/gsforum/
- Landen Powell with questions about the Technical Program/Abstract Submission.
- Registration for the Yellowknife Geoscience Forum will be available in October.
- All speakers, poster presenters, and session chairs must register for the conference.
- Badges will be checked at every venue.