Chamber Newsletter: Northern Mining Notes April 2018
7 May 2018
In this April edition:
- NWT economic outlook ‘grim’, Nunavut ready to grow, says Conference Board
- Denial of infrastructure funding disappointing – is another opportunity coming?
- Dear Ottawa: looking for traditional Federal vision
- Hearne pit now in production at Gahcho Kué Mine
- Diamond mines exceed northern hiring projections by 64 per cent
- NWT Mining Week, June 2-9
- Sabina & KIA finalize IIBA and land agreements for Back River Mine Project
- Required Nunavut reading: New Owners in Our Own Land!
- Mountain Province Diamonds announces first quarter 2018 production results
- Nighthawk reports new gold discoveries at Indin Lake Gold Property
- Agnico Eagle reports first quarter 2018 results
- De Beers launches 'books for babies' at Stanton Territorial Hospital
- 110,000 recyclables donated by De Beers to NWT SPCA since 2016
- Exploration & development news briefs (see website for more information)
- Calendar of Events
- Welcome New Members!
- Member news releases this past month
- Mines & promising Northwest Territories mine projects
- Mines & promising Nunavut mine projects
- Project maps