Nighthawk reports 24.4% increase to 2.61 million inferred ounces of gold at Colomac
13 June 2018
Nighthawk Gold Corp. is pleased to report an updated inferred mineral resource estimate, of 50.305 million tonnes with an average grade of 1.62 grams per tonne gold for 2.613 million ounces of gold for its 100% owned Colomac Gold Project, Northwest Territories, Canada. The resource estimate was prepared by CSA Global Canada Geosciences Ltd. (CSA Global), Toronto, Ontario, in accordance with National Instrument 43-101.
The updated resource estimate incorporates a total of 1,088 drill holes totaling 141,013 metres (913 historical drill holes totaling 85,178 metres, and 175 drill holes totaling 55,835 metres completed by Nighthawk between 2012 and 2017). Since the 2013 resource estimate, Nighthawk has drilled 145 holes for 44,600 metres which is captured within this latest resource update.
- 24.4% increase in inferred resources
- Modest average grade variation within sensitivity analysis
- Zone 1.5 adds 317,000 ounces of gold to the updated resource estimate
- Oriented drill core data improves geological model
- Positive preliminary metallurgy